Friday, January 18, 2008

Google AdSense and Pay-Per-Play

I have just recently built my own website, that is the reason I haven't made a post in so long, and I decided to try out some simple methods of generating revenue. One of the ways was by adding Google's AdSense to my webpage, www.wholikesmovies.com.

AdSense allows you to get paid every time a visitor to your site clicks on one of the paid advertisement links. It is a very simple process and the nicest thing is that you don't have to do ANYTHING! simply put the code on your site and let your traffic do the rest. All you really need to do is focus on SEO or Search Engine Optimization, basically making it so that traffic gets to your site. This method of making money isn't going to pay the bills right off the bat, but it might in time if your site gets THAT popular. Until then it is a very nice way to make a few extra bucks every month, gas money! heh.

I have also added Pay-Per-Play Ad's to my website, it will allow you to get paid EVERY time someone visits your website. The only catch is that your visitors are forced to listen to a five second Ad. The Ad's wont start playing until the 1st of February so I don't really know how it will all work out. Will the Ad's be to distracting? will they ultimately drive traffic away from your site? Once the Ad's go up I will be able to decide this quickly, until then I hope this article gives you some ideas to make a little more money online.

P.S. If you don't have a website, or the money to get one, set up your own blog! if you look on the right hand side of my page you will see that google AdSense is running..the best part is that the blog is completely free! you have nothing to loose!

Click Here.

1 comment:

Princess said...

Hello, I like your blog. I discovered a way to earn money by wearing a t-shirt or driving your car. Vist my blog and select the link on the right.

my blog is athttp://www.homebizprincess.blogspot.com