Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Jumping on the Money making Train!

Like many others I NEED to make money and like many others...I don't want to spend much time doing it! Luckily I have found a few completely free sites that are willing to pay a lot of money to those willing to fill out simple Surveys. They also pay referral bonuses if you let some of your friends in on this great opportunity!

One of the sites I have made money off of is called CashCrate it allows you to take simple surveys to make fast cash. I filled out about 20 surveys in an hour, equaling around $20. Multiply that by 7 days a week and im doing pretty good! the trick is to do it everyday though! if I do it only once a month then it's going to seem like a waste of my time.

here is the Link:

Their are more sites like it, I will make a list and review them as time goes on.

No comments: